Monday, February 10, 2014

Official 12th Man Line Dance

The last couple of weeks have been something out of a fairy tale book if you are a Seahawks football fan!  First we won the NFC Championship, THEN we not only won the Super Bowl...we flippin' destroyed the Denver Broncos!  

It's been a lot of fun riding the 12th Man fan wave too!  I love it when people get fired up about football!  I'm from the south, so it don't take much for me to go all out.  My fiance bought me a Seahawk jersey for Christmas, and there's only been a handful of days since then that I haven't worn it!  

About six week before the Super Bowl, I found a song called "Get Your Hawk On".  It's all about the 12th Man Seahawk fan, and I thought it would be fun to choreograph a line dance to go with it!  

Once I posted this on social networking, it went viral. KOMO News in Seattle picked it up as well as KREM in Spokane.  

Have you seen it?  Here's the Official 12th Man Line Dance!  


That video has close to 30,000 views on Youtube!  We decided to do a Super Bowl Edition. 


Since this dance went viral, I've been contacted by line dance instructors across the state wanting to show their dancers the 12th Man Line Dance!  

Show it to your friends, family, kids, or whoever wants to be Loud & Proud as a 12th Man!  It's is our Official dance!  

Hawk On Y'all! 

1 comment:

Leave your comments for DeAnna Lee here!