Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The BIG Secret

I've been keeping a secret from y'all for a long time, and it has been the hardest thing EVER to not go kickin' around in my boots telling everyone I see.  

HINT:  It's not a baby.  ;) 



I can see where you MIGHT think it's a baby from this photo. Three boots, two of me and my FBP...but no babies are on the way.  We gotta get married first y'all!  

Oh, and I gotta shout out to my girl from Kimi Huston Photography! Kimi had to help me keep this secret, AND she was kind enough to put up with my crazy ideas for photos even when I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted.  Kimi took this amazing shot on Alki Beach in West Seattle.  



I think I had a little help from Mother Nature and the wind on that one!  Plus we trotted over to the iconic Kerry Park on Queen Anne in Seattle for a few pictures.  If you've never visited this park, it's a must see!  



The only other people that have known about my big secret are my "girls" is how I refer to them.  They are my dance team the Boot Boogie Babes.  We rehearse every Monday, and we have a bunch of performances coming up in a few weeks and over the summer.  They have been a true driving force for me to keep wading through the muck life sometimes throws at you, and their support has meant more to me than I can express in words.  Plus we all have a blast laughing and dancing together!  



I love "my girls" from left- Alicia, Leslie, Jamie, Be'Tina, me, and Lacey!    



Our first performance together is Saturday, April 26th at Bourbon Jacks.  Miss Pierce County, Megan Leibold, is hosting a fundraiser for Children's Miracle Network, and I am blessed to be able to help her reach her goals and play a part in putting it all together.  It's ALL AGES!  So bring the kids, get a $10 Spaghetti Dinner, ride the bull, take a dance lesson.  It's going to be a fun afternoon!  

Most importantly I want to thank YOU for your support! There was a time when I wasn't sure whether or not I would stay in Seattle.  Job offers were made in other markets, but I choose LOVE.  Part of that love is YOU!   I told you once a while back that we are "friends in country music", and that bond lasts a life time!    

#CountrySisters4Life 

That's all I can say about my secret right now.  It's literally killing not to tell you... aiiiiigh!  

Tomorrow 10 am!  Find me online: 

DeAnna Lee Facebook Fan Page

DeAnnaLeeDance Twitter

Until then, 

Keep those Boots Up Y'all  

3 comments:

  1. <3 As long as you are happy we are happy for you whatever it may be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you're coming back to radio. I'll be listening! Whoo hoo!-- Diana

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments for DeAnna Lee here!