Saturday, November 16, 2013

DeAnna Lee's Return to Bourbon Jacks

"Blame it all on my roots.  I showed up in boots!"  - Garth Brooks  

Y'all not only showed up last night, but you showed up with your boots on!  Thank you to everyone who came out to support my return to Bourbon Jacks.  The energy in the room felt like a big country family love fest!   


If you weren't able to be there, maybe you can come next week or the week after.  I will be at Bourbon Jacks every Friday just like I have been for the past two years!  Do you know the owner Eric? He's a great guy, and I want to thank him for the opportunity to continue doing something I love!  


Eric also gave us a chance to rock the Bourbon Jacks Party Bus! We got the pleasure of scooping up Mary and her friend Suzanne. 





Mary is a true inspiration to me!  While battling cancer for a second time, she is here to support ME.  Seems a bit backwards right?  But this lady has a spirit about her that is contagious, and she makes you want to live life to the fullest.  Mary, you are one amazing women, and I adore you!  


We also got to hang out with Alora and her boyfriend Corey.  We tried to take a picture on the Party Bus, but we found out it was easier to "party" on the bus than take pics!  I did get one with Alora and Courtney once we got on "solid" ground.  




The first thing I saw when I walked in the door was an amazing sign my favorite girls at Bourbon Jacks made for me!  




How sweet is that??!!!  Thank you Leslie and Alicia!  Y'all have always been there to cheer me on and show me the real meaning of true girlfriends.  As we speak my FBP is noshing on the Mint Chocolate Chip cupcake you made for me...actually I had to fight him for it!  HA! 

Here are the two line dancing beauties... love you ladies! 




It seemed everywhere I turned there were smiling faces ready to say hello.   These two ladies drove from Olympia.  The one on the right teaches line dancing at another country bar in their city, and we had such a nice chat about the South Beach diet.  Thank you for making the drive ladies!  



My heart literally almost burst out of my chest when I saw my friends Craig and Mary.  They don't really go to bars, but they came to see me and show support.  Words can't express what seeing both of you at Bourbon Jacks did for me.  It's like feeding that chicken soup to the soul.  



Then all of the sudden the floors started shaking, and it would only mean one thing...

The Kitsap Redneck Crew is in the hizzzz-ouse!  They loaded up EVERYone in Kitsap County and brought them over to Bourbon Jacks!  Y'all are a flippin' hoot!  




Bonnie and Shari ...I call them the Kitsap Beauties!  




I didn't realize that Kitsap had so many people that love country music until I spent a weekend with them.  I've been knowing the leader of the Kitsap Rednecks for a while, but recently we've had a chance to really get to "hang".  This guy is adorbs y'all, AND he has teeth as puuuurty as Luke Bryan!  It's my buddy Josh!  




This is Brittany y'all.  I used to work with her and before I started chatting her up like every single day, Brittany was shy.  Not now! This girl is one of the sweetest, most dependable people I've ever had the pleasure to work with, and she made my heart melt when she showed up last night!  You're a Country Sister now Brittany! And I hope you know...once you're in the family...you're a Country Sister 4 Life!  



Look at this cutie!  Jeremy is like the "Big Brother" to everyone at Bourbon Jacks.  He's always been right there if I ever needed anything... hold the pole for the Limbo Contest... drag over zealous patrons off the dance floor during the dance contest... plus, I had the pleasure of coaching him on the Boot Scoot Troop.  He's a lot of fun and a big goofball, so of course there is a giant BEAR photo bombing us!  



Speaking of my BST peeps... when I see you, I will always see "my dancers".   I enjoyed every moment I spent training and coaching this team!  Y'all are some talented line dancers, and soon a lot of people will get to see that!  





Oh and this is my girl Kari!  First time we met was my Bachelor Chat Finale Watching Party in Burien!  This gal is a ton of fun, and I appreciate you being there for me last night! 



Can I get a woot woot for our soldiers?  Kyle McBride was deployed for a year to Afghanistan, and he just got home in August.  You know I love ya Kyle! 




Huge shout out to my girl Betsy!  This woman keeps Bourbon Jacks hummin'!  Betsy has that "It" factor, and she shares that energy with everyone with whom she comes into contact!  She's one of a kind, and if you get the pleasure of having her bring you a drink ... TIP that woman BIG!!!!! Because she deserves it!  




I also wanted to give a shout out to Susie The Boot Girl!  She's the owner of Boot Girl Warehouse in Fremont.  If you need cowboy boots, you can get them from her ON THE CHEAP!  




This woman is like a gift from the Boot Gods!  She is also an extremely dear friend of mine who supports me by believing in my dreams and gently pushing me to go after them.  When you stop by Boot Girl, you may just see me because I love hanging out with this lady.  I converted her to country music y'all!  She's a guudin'...as we say in the south!  

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog.  I know there are so many of you that I didn't get a chance to say hello to last night, and all I'm doing today is thinking about how I could have been able to get to everyone.  Maybe next time?  The country music community in the Pacific Northwest is powerful, and I'm so blessed and proud to be a part of it!  

I hope I see you in that community soon!  Until I do, 

Keep Those Boots Up Y'all 

~DeAnna Lee  


2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back at BJ's..... I figured they'd be crazy not to have you back every Friday night. You go girl!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shine like a diamond! Keep scootin' that boot here in the northwest.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments for DeAnna Lee here!