Thursday, November 7, 2013

Got Some Exciting News...Click my blog to find out MORE!

If you wanted rain, you got it Seattle!  I'm still humming that "Seattle Song" that Aces Up sang on KOMO 4 news last night about being tired of the rain here.  I hope y'all got to see the story Kristen Drew did on them and at the end, they interviewed me about the country music scene here.  Great job Kristen, and way to go Aces Up!  




First of all, I wanted to thank you for all of your love and support. When you are a radio personality, you sit in a room all day by yourself doing the best job you can do, but still wondering if anyone is actually listening.  At least that's what goes through my mind.  HA!  But I have found that there were a lot of people that were paying attention.  I assume it's because you were day dreaming right along with me about how it would be if we were married to Luke Bryan, or for the men Carrie Underwood.  Right?  


I can STILL day dream about Luke, AND my big surprise is that I am STILL going to be teaching line dancing at Bourbon Jacks!!! 





Friday, November 15th from 8 - 11 pm I will be hosting Boots Up Friday at Bourbon Jacks!  I will teach you a Hot Country line dance at 10 pm, and we will give away a gift card to Boot Girl Warehouse in Fremont at 11 pm.  


We're gonna have a Tight Fittin' Jeans contest!  Remember that ol' Conway Twitty song?  It's gonna be your chance to strut across the dance floor to win FREE cowboy boots from Boot Girl!  





Also Boots Up Friday continues, AND it's coming to Facebook! Yup, get those Boots Up, post the pic to Facebook and whoever gets the most LIKES wins 2 spots on the Bourbon Jacks Party Bus for next Friday, November 15th!  I will be hosting the Party Bus, so this is a chance for you to hop on the bus, drink if you want, let loose, and have a great time! 


We will also have one winner from Twitter!  Tweet me your #BootsUpFriday photos, and one tweet will win 2 seats on the Bourbon Jacks Party Bus too!  


If you have been wanting to come to Bourbon Jacks and have been putting it off, get your Hot Country butt down there to see me!! I'm missing you something awful, and I want to see y'all in Kent next Friday!  Will ya come on out?  Get your friends together, and let's have a Bourbon Jacks good time!  


Learn one of the dances we do at Bourbon Jacks before you come out!  Here's one of my instructional videos... 





See ya next Friday at Bourbon Jacks!  510 Washington Ave, Kent 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for DeAnna Lee here!