Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Watch for DeAnna Lee on the CMA's tomorrow night!

The country music capitol of the world is gonna' be swingin' with our favorite stars live from Nashville all night long for the CMA's!  If you love country music, you gotta be watchin' this show tomorrow night!  


The CMA's will air live on KOMO 4 starting at 8 pm.  Then at 11 pm just after the CMA's, KOMO's Kristen Drew is airing a story on Aces Up.  She also came to visit me while I was on the air to ask me about the country music scene in Seattle.  


Do you know the guys from Aces Up?  They are all over this promo, and towards the end you see me too!  Here's the promo you will see that will air while you're watching the CMA's tomorrow.  


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBUmwowie2U



Kristen Drew is a reporter for KOMO 4, and I met her when she came to take line dance lessons from me at Bourbon Jacks over a year ago.  Kristen is originally from upstate New York, and this girl luuuuurves her some country music y'all! She was even wearing her cowboy boots the day she came to interview me while I was on the air last week!  





She's a really sweet gal, so if you see her at country music concerts make sure and say hello!  And definitely be watching for her on KOMO 4 News at night.  She covers all sorts of local news, and she felt like she hit the jackpot when she got to do this story on the local country music scene in Seattle. 


Oh and be watchin' for lil' ol' me on the story too!  :)


Plus I have some other exciting news I'm going to be sharing with you tomorrow!  So stay tuned! 


Until then, keep it country & keep those Boots Up Y'all! 


Your girl, 


DeeLee
 

8 comments:

  1. I wanna LOVE This post.. cant wait to find out where to follow you at ... I know you are strong and you will find the RIGHT thing for you.. .<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will most def be watching, your my girl DeAnna and mean so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be watching. I miss you already. Listening to the radio is not the same. Can't wait to hear your news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see where life will take you! Can't wait to hear the news! I will be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your attitude brightens my day (along with your smile). I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings....so many adventures await you and I can't wait to live vicariously through you (lol). YAY! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extremely excited to see what God has in store for you next. I've been a fan since I first heard you in Fort Smith, Arkansas! You touch lives without even knowing it. Take Care and enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments for DeAnna Lee here!